Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Things I know (about a crappy day)

  • When the day starts with me crying, I know it's not going to be a good day at all
  • Now I know that I must check the kitchen before going to bed to make sure I haven't left in the dehydrator raspberry/rhubarb roll-ups that aren't quite ready yet and left out of the fridge chicken stock that I had tended to for a whole afternoon :(
  • Except for the dress I wore at my sister-in-law's wedding last month, I haven't bought any normal (ie not maternity or nursing) clothes since 2007. Now, that's not really looking after myself, is it?
  • It's the one time I forget to put a liner on Lucas's cloth nappy that he has to do one of the most horrid poos
  • Always being the one behind the camera means I don't have many nice photos of me to choose from to use as a profile picture...
  • I know today I was an average mother
  • I know tomorrow I'll do better 
Linking up to Yay For Home

2 comments:

  1. I totally get you on the photo thing! I have so many of everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, look after yourself! You deserve a shopping day for clothes (or a day to do whatever you choose)!

    Ah yes, I hear you about feeling like you've had days being an average mother... I have them more often than not! - and yes tomorrow you'll do better! :)

    ReplyDelete